Metallics are full of sparkle and glamour
- Metallic Finish is all in one metallic paint that does not require sealing
- Australian Made & Owned, Eco Friendly, VOC Free
- Water-based & Water Clean Up
- Low Sheen Satin Finish that’s easy to clean and stain-resistant
- 7-14 Day Cure Time
- Easy to use and can be applied to a wide range of surfaces including wood, metal, glass, ceramic, plastic, and even fabric
- The paint can be applied with a brush, roller, or sprayed. If spraying, thin with water, as necessary. Our product can be thinned by up to 30%.
- Quick-drying time 30 min – 1hr, re-coat in 2 hours
How to use: For best results always clean the surface prior to painting with hot soapy water. We strongly recommend scruff sanding with 80grit sandpaper to give the surface tooth and apply one coat of a similar colour paint as a base coat (ie ochre under Gold), this will help achieve full coverage with Metallic Finish and help the colour of metallic finish pop. Always STIR your paint well, ensure the brush/roller or sprayer is clean and ready for use. Apply 1-4 coats until you reach your desired opacity. Sanding between coats is completely optional to help smooth brush strokes, Pureco Metallic Finish will self-level.